- Do a million good things in life nobody will care. But commit a single mistake and everybody will judge you. What comes easy will not last long, and what lasts long will not come easy.
- The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life. Waves are very inspiring, not because they rise and fall but because they never fall to rise again. So always be positive. Hard time will soon go away.
- Follow your own bliss and the universe will soon open doors for you where there were only walls. Life is just like painting. Draw the lines with Hope. Erase the errors with Tolerance. Dip the brush with of lots of patience and colour it with Unconditional Love.
- Be yourself. Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search or struggle. Just Be. The happiest people are the givers, not the takers.
- Peace of Mind is a beautiful gift, which only we can give to ourselves just by expecting nothing from anyone. Always value your peace more than people’s opinion. The more we give peace to others, the more we will find peace ourselves.
- In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people, smile and walk away. Smiles are great investments; the more you collect them, the better you feel. Do good for others. It will come back in unexpected ways.
- Sometimes you have to let go of the picture of what you thought life would be like and learn to find joy and happiness in the story you are actually living. Love is the currency of your heart, spend it on people who enrich your life.
- The secret of being Happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday. Let your cup overflow with God’s Blessings everyday. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy.
The way we look at life is just like that of the cloud. It just takes up the shape of what you believe it is. True and Simple facts of Life. Let us all live life happily, joyously and abundantly enjoying every moment of our lives. Simply do your best. Happy are those who take life Day by Day. Complain very little and are Thankful for the little Things in Life.