There are only two things to worry about, either you are well and cheerful or you are sick and in bad health.
- If you are well – then there is nothing to worry about. You can go about doing whatever you wish. If you want you can go on a picnic with your friends, or you can go on a beautiful trip to wherever you may like with your family or be alone. You can do whatever you feel like doing and enjoy life to the fullest.
- If you are sick – there are two things to worry about. Either you will get well or you will die sooner or later if you keep on cursing your life or judging and complaining all the time.
- If you get well – there is nothing to worry about.
- But If you die – there are two things to worry about.
- Either you will go to heaven or hell.
- If you go to heaven – there is nothing to worry about. Life is beautiful and joyous. You are taken care of.
- But if you go to hell – you’ll be so damn busy shaking hands with your friends that you won’t have time to worry in hell also.
So then why Worry at all. Any which way, one day we all have to die and depart from our so called bodies. Worry has never done anyone any good. Don’t let your mind wander in worrisome thoughts but work selflessly and leave all your worries in his Hands who knows what is best for each one of us. Be completely resigned to His Will. Do your best – then don’t worry. Be happy in his Love.
Let us today put our problems in God’s hands. He puts His peace in our Hearts. Not all of us can do great things. But we can surely do small things with great Love. Start to believe in yourself, miracles will soon start blossoming.………………….