- In the stillness of our self-isolation nature offers us a kind of redemption in contrast with all our previous noises and uproars every day from morning to dusk in our chaotic lives. Now at present, a beautiful joy is ringing out to us from birds’ singing their sweet melodies, flowers have started to bloom in all their beauty and mystical marvel. The sun is shining in all its glory and the air we breathe is completely clean. Simple things are bringing great happiness.
- One can see so many different kinds of animals roaming freely as there are hardly cars seen on the busy roads and there is so much quietness all around. It is such a beautiful sight to see them walking without restrictions and no one is there to disturb them.
- In national lock-down’s supposed cages, people are sharing their creative talents. Children are helping too instead of playing games on their computers and imaginative ideas are flowing freely within the four walls. Mothers are at peace that at last their teenage children are at home and they do not have to worry at all.
- At the prospect of a shortage of food, imaginative cooks are making awesome recipes. We wonder why we did not appreciate the best of food we regularly ate at home but unnecessary felt like going out to restaurants and eat the same food and paid double the price.
- When at night we are wrought with worry, don’t waste time in feeling low and sorry, pray for strength to our Omniscient One to accept whatever he has chosen for us. Grateful eyes reveal great beauty in the ordinary.
In these tumultuous times, only love can reach out across barriers. Only prayers can help incessant worries. Let our souls unite in harmony helping one another to find peace and give caring support to each other. Be someone’s Sunshine when their Skies are Grey.