Hello friends, a few comical observations that we come across in our daily lives. They are fun loving that adds laughter to our daily life though true to themselves too:
- The kids texted me on my mobile, ‘plz’ which is shorter than please. I texted back to them, ‘no’ which is shorter than ‘yes’.
- I believe we should all pay our taxes with a great smile. I tried, but they wanted only cash.
- Do not feel bad but a lot of people have no talent. They just try to prove that they do have.
- Do not marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without, but whatever you do, you will regret it later.
- You cannot buy love, but you have to pay heavily for it in the end.
- Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.
- Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.
- Wise men talk very rarely because they have something to say; fools talk like chatter boxes because they have to say something.
- They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
- It is funny when people discuss Love Marriage v/s Arranged. It is like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
- There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.
- There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbor has it.