- She, a renowned artist and a strict mother, often scolded her six-year-old son for he could never draw a line straight. As he breathed slowly into the ventilator, she begged him to make one more crooked line on the ECG.
- Everyone goes with the flow, but the one who goes against it becomes someone remarkable. Before I could explain this to the traffic police, the man issued me a fine.
- Their love was different. She was happy every time he kicked her in the stomach. Every time he kicked she loved him more. She waited breathlessly for the time she would hold her baby for the first time.
- At 25, I became a mother of one; at 27 I became a mother of two, and today at 55 I have become a mother of three. My son got married today, and brought home his wife.
- Once a 5-year-old boy was standing barefoot in the shallow water of the ocean. He was repeating the same sentence to the waves, ‘Even if you touch my feet a thousand times, I will not forgive you for taking my parents away.
- ‘You ruined my career, I was supposed to be an Executive Director,’ she thought to herself. The little angel held her finger tightly and she forgot everything; A mother was born.
She was very excited today, after all the school was reopening after a long summer break. Now once again, she could start selling stationery items at the traffic signal to feed her family.
This is what life is to all of us. There is so much to learn from life and it teaches us how to love and be happy with one another no matter what difficulties come in our way. There is always give and take and the grand essentials of life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for. Enjoy the simplicity of LIFE.