– Why did the skeleton not cross the road?
He did’nt have the guts.
– What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between you and me, something smells.
– Did you hear about the painter who was hospitalized?
Reports say it was due to, too many strokes.
– What kind of emotions do noses feel?
– Why did the barber win the race?
Because he took a short cut!
– Why can’t a leopard hide?
Because he is always spotted!
– Why was the math’s book sad?
Because it had too many problems!
– How is dew formed?
The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.
– How can you delay milk turning sour?
Keep it in the cow.
– What is a terminal illness?
When you are sick at the airport.
– Name the four seasons?
Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
-What do you call dental X-rays?
Laughter is the Best Medicine. If you do not want to be old before you really ought to be, than be cheerful in your thoughts, words and appearance and Laugh Out Loud at every little things that come in your way. The most wasted day in our life is the Day in which we have not laughed and it sure adds a little pinch of spice mixed together with lots of merriment.