AND WE THOUGHT ENGLISH WAS EASY
– The bandage was wound around the wound.
– The farm was used to produce the produce.
– The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
– We must polish the Polish furniture.
– He could lead if he would get the lead out.
– The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
– Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
– When shot at, the dove, dove into the bushes.
– The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
– There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
– How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
– I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
– Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
– To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.