- Spreading laughter wherever you go and being loved means you are a jolly good fellow.
- Helping your fellow-beings who are in great need means you are being humane and kind.
- Making others happy at the cost of our own happiness means Real Service.
- Being Carefree, going mountain-climbing or for a long ride and chilling with friends means life is an adventure.
- Worries at the start of the day means you are still alive and kicking.
- Clothes that don’t fit means you have a great appetite so do not bother what others think of you.
- Tear in your eyes means there is somebody you care for who means the world to you.
- The mess to clean after a party means you have friends all around you who like your company.
- Roof that needs fixing means you have got a house to keep you nice and cozy.
- Message on your mobile means there is somebody who remembers you all the time, 24×7.
Remain in a good mood at all times. Let’s not be having a grumpy and a grouchy expression but always be cheerful in life because everything around you happens for a reason. Keep Smiling.